Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Moving in!

This week we have been moving into a rental. I am excited because all the walls are white and everything was cleaned first:) I am a stickler about living in other people germs. So I took on the house with some Clorox wipes.
Today micah fell down all the stairs!!!! Poor guy hit like every one of them with his face. I was there from him when he hit the bottom. He looked up at me and had about 50 animal hairs on his lips... YUK!  Guess I will have to hit the stairs later tonight.

Micah had a special day with momma. We went to the Piggly Wiggly and got us a little glass bottle of cola and brought it home. I grabbed a little kid chair and sat it in the kitchen. And you bet, that boy spilled almost that entire bottle. I had the while kitchen moped by the time he was done with that little 8oz cola. Note to self. Don't do that again. Or if I do I will be dragging that kid chair out back.

No comments:

Post a Comment