Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kenan and his latest discovery!

Kenan and I were making our breakfast this morning when he went on to tell me that he had a good dream....... He said that he had a dream about his nipples. U- huh was all I could say."And what about them"? He told me that in his dream they grew bigger. U-HUH..... "Like a girl"? No like a big boy. "Ok like daddy"? No like smaller then that.  You see Kenan has been talking about all kinds of body parts, but for some reason the past two weeks he has been telling me that his freckles are nipples. But in this particular conversation he was sure about what was the correct body part and that they grew. I ask myself have I over done it with redirecting the questions he asks????? Nah he's 4, birds and the bee's is coming sooner then I thought.

1 comment: