Thursday, October 28, 2010

Does Momma really know best?

The reason I choose Momma knows best is because that is the answer many of us give as mothers. In so many different ways. I for one don't think that I as a mother always know whats best but sometimes ya gotta fake it till you make it. (Infamous words of mom hood that I cringe when I either say or think about saying, all the one's my mom used to say like> "Life is not always fair" "Because I said so" "Do you need a spanking" I mean really! What kid is going to say yes...... I for sure wouldn't. I used to stuff my little sisters diapers in my pants when I knew we were all gonna have to line up for a good whoopin.... So if you are thinking that I am a little overly confident. Well think again. I am just stating that momma know's best cause momma should know best.  One more that I will never forget now that I have not only said it but remember my mom saying is. "WHY DO I EVEN BUY ANYTHING NICE FOR MY SELF. My 4yr old cut a whole in my brand new expensive jeans. After that discovery I was putting on my shoes to realize that the laces were cut off. Bahhhhh Oh well better just laugh about it cause booing and hissing an't gonna help.

2 comments:

  1. :) thats hilarious! i'm glad you are taking it in stride i'd be quite upset about the jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember thinking I should stuff my pants with toilet paper before getting a spanking. I think I even did it once! I was inspired by a toilet paper commercial lol. I think the little girl stuffed her clothes with TP then went to play football. Diapers would def be better!

    ReplyDelete