Wednesday, December 1, 2010

BreAkfAst Of ChaMpiOns

Getting Creative with Leftover Rolls from Thanksgiving!

I had made some yeast rolls for thanksgiving day and we had a few left over. This morning the breakfast request was French Toast. Usually I use the same method my mother in-law uses. (French Bread) But since we had some rolls I decided to try it.:) They turned out great. Not that it is very easy mess this simple breakfast delight up. But you never know I have burned a soup before.......You think that would be hard to.

Here's how it goes.

3 eggs
1tbl  vanilla
2 tbl sugar
1/4 cup of milk

Stir with a wisk

Butter each piece of bread and soak it in the mix. Throw it on the skillet!
And you know the rest!!!!!

Enjoy

While I was making this I poured myself some coffee and proceeded to put the pot in the cabinet.... It just made me laugh. I must have been half asleep still or just going crazy.

1 comment:

  1. I made biscuts for chili last night, then this morning put a little butter and cinnimon and suger and threw them in the microwave! gotta love leftovers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete