Thursday, December 9, 2010

Love em' Levi's!

I love them Levi's on my man! I know I am going to get in trouble for saying that later but its to true! Ryan wears a pair everyday and it never gets old to me;)



LEVI'S 
They have been a main stay in the Wallace house hold. My boys both have at least 1 pair and my husband's main jean selection is Levi's. Partly because we can find them at a good price and they always fit him right.
 I hate it when I see men wearing skinny jeans. I mean if you want to have your man hood, you might want to wear manly jeans. Such as Levis or whatever jean brand that says I am a man. Not a skinny legged man. Not an attribute  most men like to show off. I do know that Levis has a skinny for men. I don't agree. Even if I do like my Kansas boy in a good pair of Levis. 
Diapers always look better with a cute pair of jeans covering them. No one can deny that.
My sister Bekah just told me that she bought some LEVI skinny's for her daughter at the store. It was kinda by a little accident her daughter had in the store. But My sister said THEY ARE SOOO CUTE.:) Yup! Can't go wrong with that.

These jeans^ are a good fit.
For myself I love all kinds of jeans. I am not a fan of off brand jeans because they usually are never made correctly and once you wash them a few times you know why. They hug in the wrong areas and cover way to much or to little. They are always to long or to short. After one day of wearing the wrong jean you feel like just giving up all together.

Pockets!!!! If you are looking for a good pair of jeans you need to check the pockets. I can always almost tell if I am going to like them by just looking at the color of denim and then looking at the pockets on the back. < There are many washes that have been over done and can make your thighs look huge and calves look to small. There are pockets that are to close together and also ones that are to far. Some pockets have been bedazzled a little to much and look like they could come a peeling away by just the weight of them.
High waisted jeans can be a plus if you spend a little to get some that fit right. And if you are a little to short or a little to tall you might need to shop at the places that have custom sizes like the Buckle. Some places do sell longs and shorts. But the Buckle will have not only the waist size but the length to almost any shape.^We are talking reasonable prices people, boutiques may have some but are usually over priced for the all american Girls and Boys.

My sister and I were in the Goodwill one day when she brought me a pair of (For all man Kind) I looked at them and said I think those will fit.< Not always a good idea. ha. But its safe to say they DO. I got those for $4.00. That story repeats it self a hundred times over for me. And others that I have snagged a pair for. I guess I do have good fortune there. ha ha

 I love to slip into my favorite pair of jeans in the morning. I want others to feel the same way about their jeans too.

3 comments:

  1. I love this post! You know I do love some jeans...and that super cute pair of True Religions...I'll have to post a picture of the ones I got for Jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw some TR jeans for kids. I thought what in the world.... Why I would never buy those unless I was planning on having like 10 kids that could all wear them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I (finally) got a new pair of jeans at Maurices yesterday. Vigoss. They are great for fitting my big bootie!

    ReplyDelete