Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Chick's driving dude cars!

I love it when I come driving down the street in my average suv and see a Chick rolling in a 50,000 dollar car.   ( Add a few G's to the price for the one above.)

It's comical really. There is a part of me that says (I hate it when I see chicks riding in a dudes car......Then there is this other part that starts day dreaming about MY DUDE CAR!!!!!  I have always wanted a truck. My sister can tell you that. I loved this old blue toyota truck that belonged to someone in our childhood neighborhood. I always stared at that thing when we drove by. Why? I am not really sure, I was like 12.....

So I had to settle for my dad's work truck my first year of driving. It was an 84 ford pickup that had a super cab and a super topper to cover it.   Two things I was thinking while driving that truck (1) it's huge (2) how am I going to park this thing.  But like I tell my little sister who drives a huge car. You will always have enough room for your friends;) I told myself that, and I now tell her that. She starts laughing and agrees....

When I did get my first car it was a Banana Yellow 78 Buick Regal that my dad had put some sweet racing tires on.< Looking back having rims may have not been the best thing. I got pulled over so many times in that huge car. The cops always thought I was a trouble maker driving that THING. Ohhhh and I always ran out of gas.... <I remember calling my dad one time and him saying "I don't think there is anything wrong with the car"." Just put gas in it. "Ahhh haaa"....Never had car troubles after that. Who knows how many times I was sitting on the side of the road because my car was just out of gas. To many to count.

While we are on the subject of Gas lets talk about these energy efficient  cars. This one is the AIR car.
A compressed air car is a car that uses a motor powered by compressed air. The car can be powered solely by air, or combined (as in a hybrid electric ...


I think we might be going a little 2 far here. LOL...... This looks like a toy I would let my kids play with. And it runs on air.  <I have to give it to technology though that is pretty impressive. I guess if you get hit in this car it will just feel like Those water balls people are into these days.     Right????


If I'm picking The car I'm gonna drive, then these ones will be it! 
 No one said you can't dream.


I am driving an El camino across country with one of my girlfriends! Or going on a hot date with Mr Wallace.^ He's driving our El Camino.
And you won't be seeing me rolling up at the soccer games with this Mini Van! For this reason I have not gotten one yet. People stare, like I am staring at this one. Laughing so hard!!!< Not entirely true about me never owning one though. I do like pros a mini van has.

When we had Micah I kinda begged Ryan to let us get a Wagoneer. < He said keep dreaming baby we are not getting a gas guzzler. So I dream........    This is my realistic/ non realistic Family car. 


Ahh the 2011 Kia Sportage!  I really like this car! <This would just be my car, like HIS AND HER'S!!!

2011 Ford Explorer! Gotta love you a vehicle that has space and looks hot on the road!
This is the Car Ryan get's for me "because I am worth it"....





^I am going to be watching for this car on the road. I want to see it in real life.. I think this is going to be the next Tahoe/suburban.^ Who cares its SWEET. 

Hello Bronco!
 This is what I would be rolling with my mom in. Or my sisters. >This would be my ultimate DUDE CAR.


.



And once again, UMMMM NO!< FUTURISTIC Japanese Van.


I just feel like everyone should have a Jeep in their life. This is my pick.

Please note that just because I have picked some sweet cars out does not mean I know a hill of beans about them. I just like to look at them and ride in them occasionally. My friend had a sweet Hummer for awhile. It was so much fun to ride in!

1 comment:

  1. You know me I love it all! I especially love that new Explorer and Bronco...I can only imagine what Bob will say when he sees that! He has decided that he wants a 4dr jeep wrangler now so we'll see but I think his dream car is a Challenger or Camero!

    ReplyDelete