Monday, December 6, 2010

Girlie, Girlie....

We have been lucky enough to have my younger sisters baby stay with us for a time. We are going on 3 weeks now and it has been a wild ride! I can honestly say that for myself I have NEVER experienced the full concept of motherhood until now. <Young mother that is. My kids have not reached school age yet.

In the past couple weeks we have been going through mood swings, teething, and one strong will! As much as I can say that my boys do what they can to get their way. Neither one can top little Mia. She has a strong will and a way about getting it! <I can't say that she does not take after her mother or myself for that matter, we are both bull headed in to many ways. And for some reason or the other we can make others pretty miserable because of it.  

 Ryan's most common response is. What do I do with her? She is fragile and does not want to wrestle like the boys. LOLOLOL.......Of course not. She wants to lay her little head on your shoulder and then play patty cake. Or in most cases she would like to chug the milk in her bottle and have a snack.  Or maybe play in the toilet water.< I walked up to Micah and her drinking it out of their hands the other morning. Yuck.

For me I have to say that 2 kids is a piece of cake. But 3....... that makes the whole world different. Between separating your time for each throughout the day to a simple yet not so simple run to the store. With 3 in the cart you are limited to what you can buy.< Maybe that is a good thing.? Who knows.

Even pink bow's and poka dots is just out of the norm for us. It is fun though:) Her momma will want to smack me for spoiling her but oh well. I am the aunt, we can do things like that.

Nap time is a task and cleaning up the toys is for some reason twice as much work.
The milk is running out by the minute and if I have to open the dumpster one more time to toss a stinky diaper I might pass out by the smell.... Ahhh at least I am cracking myself up about it. Who knows what the garbage man thinks.. Ha ha poor guy.     From rearranging the Christmas tree a few times a day to pj's on pj's off,  I know that some of you mom's with more then a couple kids know exactly what I am talking about. < I have no clue how my mom did it. She had 8 and home schooled us all till I was in high school. What a trip.....  Well its safe to say that as a mom we all say at the end of the day that it is totally worth it. And we have new strength for the morning.

Don't get me wrong I love that there is another girl in our house. She has been a real blessing to us in this time and we wouldn't trade it. She is one fire ball though, that makes 2 of us.  I think  between the 3 boys and us we are an even match. Any more girlie's and we might just take over the steady man hood going on in the Wallace House. Who could deny that sweet face^



3 comments:

  1. Oh my mama! This post made me laugh and cry... Thanks now my make up is messed up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one tiny baby and can't figure out how manage with anymore than ONE!!!! I think our moms were superwomen!! wait ARE !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so grown up and so much like her mom in these pics!

    ReplyDelete