Monday, January 31, 2011

Toddler training!

Well, it has been way to long. I feel like I have been in a warp zone the past couple months and just slowing down again. Even though I couldn't really tell you what I have truly been busy with other then the basics of life.  We have been loving Savannah and the church we are serving at. We have made some great friends here and continue to build relationships with people in the community. God has blessed us so much in our lives and we are truly thankful.

What's going on lately?

Well last tuesday I decided it was time to potty train Micah. He has been mildly interested in it and could care less if his pants are full of that (You know)...... Anyway I gave it a good go for the entire week. Everyday we got up and slipped on some of Kenan's transformers of army undies and set the 20min timer. We had luck by thursday he went on the toilet for the first time....;) since then it has been an upward battle.

Many people have asked me if it is harder with the second Kid. I think for me and Ryan it has been easier. Partly because we know what to expect. Plus when we had kenan NONE of our friends had kids except my older sister's. So we were learning together. Thankfully I have 2 laid back boys! That does help in the matter.

As of now we are loving life and we are super thankful for what God is doing in us and through us.
If you have a minute please pray for our house to sell in Wichita!

And if you are wanting to potty train or know someone who is.

All ya need is:

Timer
undies
toilet ring
step stool.
And be patient. Worked 2 times for me.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment